The reliable and flexible 420K HDU /HWO Unit has been designed for side track drilling and workover operations offshore. The 420K satisfies your need for high quality, safe and efficient operations.
The jointed work string is handled by means of 3 hydraulic cylinders (36 ft. stroke). The use of hydraulic cylinders allows perfect control over work string movements and makes it easy to use all types of downhole tools.
Advantages & Characteristics:
• Unique “Slip bowl Interlock System”
• Small footprint
• Skidding capability (Rig and pipe rack)
• Modular self-erecting mast
• Excellent cost/quality ratio
• Multi-purpose application
• Racking capability to 14,000 ft.
|Pull Capacity:||420,000 lbs||190 tons|
|Rotary torque:||22,000 ft. lbs||29.000 Nm|
|Stroke:||66 ft||10,9 m|
|Through bore:||14“||355 mm|
|Slip bowls:||460.000 lbs||208 ton|
|Ginpole:||25,000 lbs||11,3 tons|
Save and Efficient Workover!
Exploit the benefits of our advanced hydraulic workover unit designs