The CSU-160 Unit belongs to the latest generation of completely remote controlled rig assist Snubbing Units.
It is designed to extend the capabilities of conventional and automatic rigs to allow safe working on pressurized wells.
The remote controlled Snubbing unit
· Easy fit on most jack-up rigs.
· Minimal non-productive time when encountering
pressurized well conditions – the CSU can take over
· Cost saving because rig can continue work without
waiting on snubbing equipment.
· Full integration in the rig system
· Safe way of dealing with pressurized well conditions.
· Free drill floor – no equipment required on drill floor.
· No changes to the jack-up rig needed.
· Rig is prepared for all scenarios.
The CSU-160 Unit belongs to the latest generation of completely
remote controlled rig assist Snubbing Units.
|Pull Capacity:||800kN lbs||180 000 lbs|
|Push Capacity:||600 kN||135 000 lbs|
|Through bore:||203 mm (8 inch)|